Effective December 1, 2016
ETTIA warrants that the tools purchased from ETTIA are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
ETTIA will warranty tools as follows:
NeuroThera Light (NTL) projector and software will have a one year warranty from the date of purchase. The reliability of the NTL hood and stand will have a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase.
Wands will have a 30-day warranty from the date of purchase.
Goggles will have a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase.
Alteration of a tool in any way will void the warranty.
Some things to remember:
- Each tool is thoroughly inspected before being shipped.
- Each tool is "handmade." This may result in some imperfections. However, the effectiveness of the tool will not be compromised.
- If you believe a tool is defective, this is the procedure to rectify your concern:
- Via email, contact Susan Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org) and explain the issue. If a return of the tool is deemed necessary, you will be given information on how to proceed.
- In the event a tool is returned; a qualified individual will determine if it is defective or it has been altered or otherwise damaged by the user.
ETTIA is not responsible for any lost fees or wages while the tool is being repaired.