FIAT LUX! Let There be Light!
19th Annual ETT Conference
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS : We are excited and proud to have Dr. Collin Ross, MD & Melissa Caldwell Engle, MS, LPC, ATR to have them come be our Keynote speakers this coming year.
WHEN: May 17-19, 2019
Friday starts at 8:30-5:30
Board Members, Presenters and Teachers Dinner
830 am -900 am Registration
9:00 am – 9:50 am ETTIA Business
10:00 am -12:00 pm– Colin A. Ross, M.D. and Melissa Engle, MS, LPC, ATR, Trauma Model Therapy for Addiction
- Describe the relationship between trauma and addictions.
- Describe the core principles of the Trauma Model and Trauma Model Therapy.
- Describe the Integrated Addictions Model used at Healing Springs Ranch.
- Describe specific treatment strategies and techniques from Trauma Model Therapy.
- Describe specific treatment Strategies from the Integrated Addictions Model.
12:00 pm -1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm -5:30 pm- Colin A. Ross, M.D. and Melissa Engle, MS, LPC, ATR, Trauma Model Therapy for Addiction
9:00 am-9:30 am – Coffee and sign in
9:30 am -10:40 am Steven Vazquez, Ph.D., ETT founder /Teacher
Advances in Treating Involuntary Movement Disorders
- List five types of involuntary movement disorders.
- Describe treatment principles for restless legs syndrome.
- Describe ETT® treatment principles for Conversion Disorders.
10:45 am -12:00 pm- Lolita Domingue, MS, LMFT | Teacher / Consultant
- Review attachment teachings and standard, basic protocols and goals for ETT sessions.
- Identify a case or a session which presented a challenging issue or client, and why this was a challenge for you.
- Once standard protocols were followed, how did you implement the ETT tools in a new way which promoted the desired outcome or a surprise outcome.
12:00 pm -1:30 pm – Lunch
1:30 pm – 2:45 pm – Roger LeBlanc Memory Re-consolidation with ETT 1
- Participants will receive a definition of what memory is, the different types of memories, how it is consolidated and how it can be reconsolidated so to have either have symptom elimination or symptom worsened
- We will explore how ETT not only changes memory but transforms it, through secure experiencing the therapeutic relationship and attuned electromagnetic impulse produced by the appropriate visual wavelength
- Cases will be shared to give participants concrete examples on how using, ETT principles and modalities as a template in conjunction to other tools, such as using drawing, can activate and process memory to a conclusion, so to have symptom cessation, non-reactivation and effortless performance in traumatic memory situation.
2:50 pm- 4:05 pm Ann Kirlin, PsyD /Consultant USING ETT WITH COMPLICATED GRIEF DISORDER
- Determine distinctions between normal grief and complicated grief.
- Implement MDEM techniques to reduce negative effects for the shock of sudden death/loss.
- Implement Neuro Thera-Light protocol to guide the client through a Gestalt “empty- chair” like experience providing resolution of
4:05 pm – 4:20 pm Break & Q /A
4:20 pm—5:30 pm Steven Vazquez, PhD, ETT founder /Teacher ETT® as Suicide Prevention
- Identify ways to screen for potential suicide.
- Identify circumstances that contribute to possible suicidal ideation.
- List three ETT® strategies for resolving suicidal ideation.
9 :00 am -9:30 am – Coffee and sign in
9:30 am- 12:30 pm– Anna Sonnenburg, LPC | Teacher / Consultant 3 hours Ethics of Informed Consent
- Identify the necessary content areas for an informed consent letter
- Discuss and agree on what is important to include in the letter about ETT
- Develop content for your informed consent letter
Embassy Suites Hotel ~Market Center
2727 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas Tx 75207
Special room rates of $129.00 per suite for either a kingsize or two double beds. Call the above number to reserve a room
****3 miles from Dallas Love Field Airport
Will provide transportation to and from the above-mentioned airport. People coming into DFW airport will need to take a Lyft or Uber to location.
Will provide transportation to and from above mentioned airport
WHO: Anyone Mental Health Professionals interested or trained in Emotional Transformation Therapy (ETT) COST:
Student/retired member 185.00
Nonmembers 370.00 (includes one-year ETTIA membership)
Student/Retired Nonmember 275.00 (includes one year ETTIA Student/Retired membership)
*Lunch cost will be additional
Your lunch options will be up to you. There is a restaurant in the hotel that offers our party a 10 percent discount, or there are options of restaurants nearby that can be carpooled to, even lunch in your suite, last but not least you can pick the option to have lunch with us: